Followers

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Red Rover, Red Rover, will Sammie move over?

Sammie and I managed to go round in ever decreasing circles today. I thought it might be a good idea (for a change) to see if I could get him to move his hindquarters away from me on the long lines. So I put him on a small circle, asked him to walk on and then pointed at his bottom and said "Over". He partly got it at one stage but was very keen to show me his Spanish Stamp at the same time.

He was going round and round in ever decreasing circles doing his silly walk and occasionally moving his bottom over until he had managed to wrap the ends of the long lines around my legs and came to a grinding halt as he was effectively tied to me.

So instead of walk and one Spanish Stamp, he put his head right by me and Spanish Stamped at standstill. We got in a right old tangle and Sammie's face was a picture. It would have got very interesting if he'd decided to run off!

No comments:

Contributors