Followers

Sunday 28 September 2008

Poetry in motion

I was whizzed around the school by the orange monkey on speed today. He definitely had some energy to burn once we got going.

Once I put him into trot and then canter there was no stopping him - we just kept going and going and going. Not scary stuff, just powerful taking me forward kind of stuff. Mind you, with one of the canters I felt I was on some sort of crazy roundabout - not out of control, but just wondering when on earth he was going to be ready to stop! And when we were trotting he was really doing his gypsy cob power trot down the long side - I can't explain the feeling of that but it's something quite different.

He'd got himself pretty warm with all that stuff so we took a stroll around the school and then strolled back to the yard. He had to wait a bit for his supper though so he passed the time by warning the dogs away. He would never hurt them but I think it's a bit of a game for him and the dogs are very responsive!

No comments:

Contributors